PDA

View Full Version : The most beautiful place in San Francisco...

NanoCube-boy
06/06/2006, 10:30 AM
Academy Of Science in San Francisco... http://www.calacademy.org/aquarium/coral_reef.cfm

Hey everyone I was just wondering how many of you had gone to California Academy of Science? I know I did. I just want to share how much beautiful this reef system is... The place is awsome and I want to come back. Though I have never gone to the Howard department, but I went to the one back in Golden Gate Park like years ago.

I remember the first time I went to this place with some San Francisco free day, it was awsome. I fell in love... Looking at the sharks, rays, and even more... I get to touch Starfish for the very fisrt time in 2-3 grade and it felt great.

This is the place i want to share to all you reefers out there. If you live in S.F. and you never gone here. You miss out a lot... For anyone else who goes to S.F. for a vacation or trip? You gotta stop here and check it out. I know I will have to check it out in Howard department. I heard Golden Gate is being remodel now and there frags of reef are getting better...