PDA

View Full Version : Changing back to ups

jchump5415
05/13/2002, 07:05 PM
Jason,
Is it my understanding that you are not using airbourne express anymore. I was placing an order and noticed that there was only ups listed. I have been very pleased with airbourne express service and can not say likewise about ups. Their shipping rates are high and they frequently damage packages. I don't know if I really can trust them for livestock.

jasonfrey
05/14/2002, 12:39 PM
Hi,

We are still using Airborne express. There was a problem with the shipping module that figures there rates. We had it custom programmed and the place that programs won't email us back, so we are down with them right now and only UPS is showing up. You can call and get it changed though or just phone the order in and say you want airborne express not ups.

sorry about that, hopefully will be back up and running soon.

jason

jchump5415
05/14/2002, 03:55 PM
Thanks Jason!:)

Heavenly Damsel
05/27/2002, 07:26 PM
I am convinced that UPS has hired the American Tourister Gorilla to handle deliveries in our area. I too am pleased with Airborne Express. Thank you for using them, also for having a phone that you really answer to take orders.

jasonfrey
05/28/2002, 09:40 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know the shipping module is back up and running, so you can select Airborne online again, finally!!!!

thanks

jason