PDA

View Full Version : Now the hello Note

reewik
06/13/2006, 09:20 PM
Just wanted to drop a line to also say hello to all of you. I have been super busy with work and work after work.. LOL

It has been so different to not have to worry about top off and dosing and you know just worry in general about reef stuff... Hope all is well with all of you!

Angela Short
06/13/2006, 09:35 PM
Are you saying life would be easier if we sold off our tanks?! Say it isn't so!! :lol:
Good to see you drop in!

fishdoc11
06/13/2006, 09:40 PM
It has been so different to not have to worry about top off and dosing

That's why I have an Osmolator and a litermeter:D

Good to "see" you Eric. I'll be moving to Knoxville in a little over 2 weeks. Hope everything is going well with the better half and the little one:)

Chris

gflat65
06/14/2006, 12:56 PM
Ah, you never had a top off... When I had that racing moment of getting out (lasted about 5 seconds) last year when I had several bad issues one right after another, I couldn't imagine a house without the noise and lighting (after 10 years, it becomes something you get used to have around all the time, kinda like a wife- beautiful, but nags from time to time:D)... Kinda made me sad. Now, I'm fighting through every other issue you can get (freakin pests) and haven't thought once about getting out. I guess the first issue set me up for to more easily deal with my future failures;). O Odysseus... (not at all a fair comparison, but woe is me;)).

rcmike
06/14/2006, 01:18 PM
Hi Eric, nice to see you around again. I know what you mean Gary, I have thought of getting out a few times but I am too far in I think. It just seems like the pests keep getting worse and worse. I remember when all you had to worry about was aiptasia stinging things.

Mdwannabe
06/21/2006, 06:14 PM
Eric:

THANKS!!!!

Just got the disk yesterday, we love it. It makes the tank look so much different than what we see everyday, without appreciating what is there. All I see is work to be done :D

Cincy chili recipe coming you're way shortly. Working average of 60 hours/week, and had yet another hard drive crash, so I will have to re-load the recipe into my documents. As soon as I get that done it's in you're inbox. Please PM me a direct E-Mail address so we don't have to go through Reef Central.

THANKS!, and again both Lisa and I think this is an opportunity for you're photographic skills as a business.

Once tank ages a little bit we will pay you to come over and do it again. :D

Rick

reewik
06/21/2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks Rick....A friend and I have started Wolfsbain Studios as a side job so we can shoot and support the expensive hobby that it is.

The offer is out there to anyone else who would like shots taken. The charge will be pretty minimal and the prints not to bad either. i can also make a coffee table book for you.

Pm me if you are interested.