PDA

View Full Version : Zomania.com - Better?

brians_224
06/23/2006, 10:43 PM
Thanks for your time.

I remember a short time back reading several posts criticizing Zomania.com's business methods.

Have they gotten their act together? Would you order from them now?

jessiesgrrl
06/23/2006, 10:49 PM
Hmm, dunno about that one, but did you see the frag packs from Marineflora.com under Ed Gray's posting here and in the Vendor feedback section from someone else? Seems that Marineflora is kciking butt so far. I even placed an order myself when I saw Ed's post.

GOod luck!
Laurie

EvilInSin
06/23/2006, 11:08 PM
I've ordered from them 3 x's in the past 3 months. I havent had any problems like the folks in that thread did. I got response to my emails with in 24hrs, had a frag arrive DOA and got a credit for it next time I order, and am over all happy with what I got from them.

I do seem to have a hard time keeping some of the zoos alive after a couple of weeks but I think after that long its something in my tank and not thier zoos. Only other thing was one of my frags didnt look like the pic on thier site, or maybe its just my lighting is very different from what they had. most of my frags from them do look like the pics.
HTH

Alatriel
06/24/2006, 01:15 AM
I've had dealing with them and I'm not impressed. Doa frags and very bad customer service. Took several weeks to get a response back from them when I wanted to use my credit.
EvilInSin I had the same exact problem after a few weeks they just seem to die. I have other zoa's in there that are growing like weeds so I don't know what is going on.