PDA

View Full Version : My order from PA....

stewie24
06/30/2006, 05:40 AM
will be here in about 4 hours on the dot.. :D
SENECA, PA, US 06/30/2006 5:10 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Its such a shame that the UPS facility is only about 20 mins away from me yet it takes them 4 hours to deliver it :rollface:

Anyways, another smooth transaction with PA. Shipped out Wed, and i'll have it today. Can't wait to install those pfo parallel reflectors and test my waters for magnesium.

I"ll take a pic later tonight when I get home of the 30 pound box of goodies.

Thanks again PA for the wonderful transaction - assuming UPS didn't damage anything :D

Stewie

eclecticvibe
06/30/2006, 09:27 AM
Sounds like you'll just have to move closer to us so that you can pick up locally and avoid UPS all together :-)

stewie24
06/30/2006, 09:44 AM
Yes, that would be nice.
I've often thought of making a trip to see the store sometime (and any other lfs's along the way) - although its 382 miles and a 6 hour drive..
I've made a trip like that before, but it was to see a friend for the weekend not to be in a fish store for an hour :D .
Thanks again guys.
I'll post some pics of the stuff later tonight.
Stewie

stewie24
07/03/2006, 05:12 AM
Well, everything came in on friday.
Shipping was promt (2 days), packaging was SUPERB.
The box weighed in at 30 lbs. Inside the big box was 2 smaller boxes. the 2 reflectors were in a box of their own, a box of the euroreef gate valve parts with instructions, and the other stuff was in the main box (kent tech cb (1 gallon each), coral builder, phosban, hose clamps, salifert mag test kit, etc).

The reflectors are awesome - going from no reflectors to the pfo reflectors were simply amazing in brightness.
Another flawless transaction that i'm extremely happy with.

Thanks PA gang once again!

Stewie

eclecticvibe
07/03/2006, 07:57 AM
Thanks Stewie. You'll like the gate valve kit. It makes things so much easier to adjust. Let me know if you have any problems with installation.