PDA

View Full Version : June newsletter

SweetFawn
07/11/2006, 04:13 PM
Sorry everyone!!!! I have had a horrible last few weeks and didn't get the June newsletter out. I think what I will do is send it out as July's newsletter to save me a little work. I apoligize greatly, I have just gotten a little overwhelmed lately. And to make matters worse 2 weeks ago I totaled my car. (Just to give you a little insight of my messed up situation) Not trying to neglect OMAS, but I will get the July newsletter out very soon.

ReeferKeith
07/11/2006, 09:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Stacy. Is everyone ok? In my book real life issues come way before a reef club. Take care of you and your family! I think OMAS will survive a month without a newsletter. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!

sarai826
07/11/2006, 10:02 PM
Hear hear! Take care of yourself... none of us will die without a newsletter anytime soon! (And if there's anything I can do to help, just shoot me a message)

Travis L. Stevens
07/12/2006, 08:46 AM
Keith nailed it right on the head. Is everyone okay? Let us know if you aren't getting enough content

SweetFawn
07/12/2006, 10:02 AM
I'm doing better now, I injured my back pretty bad. Still a little out of it from meds but feeling better. I was the only one in the car thank goodness. Thanks guys.

Travis L. Stevens
07/12/2006, 10:54 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7727772#post7727772 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SweetFawn
I'm doing better now, I injured my back pretty bad. Still a little out of it from meds but feeling better. I was the only one in the car thank goodness. Thanks guys.

Let us know if you need someone to help take some of the work load off of your back (no pun intended)