Burgers and Brats) and the "attendees" bring a "dish" to pass. The
whole family is welcome to attend and is a good time for the
spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend to meet the "better half" of all us fish
fanatics.

For those with kids, I have a large playset/fort/sandbox and an
above ground pool if anyone wants to swim. I have about 6 extra
lifejackets if needed.

Just reply with how many people are expected (to let me know how
much food to buy), and what food item you'd like to provide.

Note that this website will not include the running tally of who is coming and what is being brought, but replies to this thread will be listed in the "Wiscoreef" yahoogroups section.

Steve

Hens4Fish
07/17/2006, 03:09 PM
Where is this shindig going to take place?

MadTownMax
07/18/2006, 12:10 PM
Wish I could make it, but I'm planning to work security at State Fair until I start my next job - depending on what shift I'm working (I have no idea right now) I may be able to make it if the time is right - it would be a nice way to meet all my new reefing buddies :D

srlumaye1
07/24/2006, 09:59 AM
7421 N 99th st
Milwaukee, WI 53224

Take Good Hope Road to 99th st.
Turn North

Steve

MadTownMax
07/31/2006, 08:12 PM
Well, I found out I'm working 1st shift (8-4)

Are you guys still going to be hanging out around 5pm?

srlumaye1
08/01/2006, 07:12 AM
I'll still be there, LOL!

Last BBQ pretty much everyone had left by 5PM, but it depends on the group of people who show up and if they had plans for the evening.

Right now we are expecting 16 adults plus a few children.

Steve

MadTownMax
08/01/2006, 02:27 PM
cool - I talked to another local reef-keeper today who may stop by also - if they can find this forum :)

sero
08/03/2006, 04:08 PM
I spoke with Steve via email about the meeting. I'm not a member yet, but I'll certainly sign up on Saturday. My wife and I look forward to meeting everyone!

I'd be glad to bring a desert of some kind, something chocolate perhaps? How many people should we prepare for?

srlumaye1
08/03/2006, 09:42 PM
Some chocolate desert would be great! The latest tally was around 16 people or so. So far no other deserts were spoken for, but there are still a few people who didn't list what they planned on bringing. I'll make a shopping list Friday night and pick things up that weren't covered...

Steve

sero
08/04/2006, 06:20 PM
My daughter would like to come along also, I hope that's all right. I stoped at pick n save and grabbed a couple boxes of brownies. I won't toss any nuts in, just in case of allergies.

My daughter has a baseball game at 11pm tomorrow in waukesha so I'm afraid we'll be an hour late or so. I hope that's ok! :)

srlumaye1
08/04/2006, 09:49 PM
See you tomorrow. Don't forget your daughters swimsuit and towel. (Yours also if you want, but daughters as a minimum)

Steve

Red Sea Purple Tang
08/06/2006, 08:44 PM
Any pics? Leslie and I were sorry we missed it...although Family Night at Lambeau was fun!

srlumaye1
08/07/2006, 03:56 PM
You know, I was too busy to take any pics!

I do have pics from the BBQ at my house two years ago though. Those were never posted anywhere so I didn't consider it that important this year...

Anyways, it would look pretty much the same except about half of the people would be different. <G>

Steve