PDA

View Full Version : OT lizards for sale

garvin90
07/11/2006, 10:28 PM
Im currently selling off some of my lizard stock and I figured I would post here first.

1.1.0 beard dragons $75 each - $125 for both
1.1.0 crested geckos $100 each - $175 for both
1.1.0 leopard geckos $30 each - $50 for both
1.0.1 pacman frogs - $50 each - $80 for both

Everyone is full grown save for the crests who could probably get another inch. The dragons are normal color, the cresteds are harlequin and tiger morphs and the leos are high yellow and is somewhat of a leucistic but not quite blizzard. The pacman frogs (Ceratophrys cranwelli) are a green and albino. They are about the size of a tennis ball.

Key: male.female.unsexed

Ray

hoover86
07/11/2006, 11:04 PM
Do you ever make it to the Yankton/Sioux City area?? I recently lost my African fat tails mate (female) and he seems lonely.... Let me know.

garvin90
07/11/2006, 11:13 PM
I dont and you do realize that as 2 different species my female would not be a mate for your male correct?

hoover86
07/11/2006, 11:15 PM
I had a leucistic yellow and they got along really well. I think when it comes to the leopards they all get along fairly well as long as there's only one male, at least IME. I have a 40 gallon breeder so they have lots of room.

garvin90
07/11/2006, 11:22 PM
If you can make it this way she is yours however she has one flaw and that is a slight bow-legging to the front arms so you have to ensure she is getting the proper amount of food due to she currently is laying unfertile eggs(without brummation!). Very fiesty though and is hand/tong feeding.

hoover86
07/11/2006, 11:25 PM
Ok, nm. I've tried to be a "good samaritan" and take the poor slow ones, or ones with sight problems at the store before, and lost a few battles which really sucks in the end. Thanks anyway.

garvin90
07/12/2006, 12:01 AM
Thats fine.

A side note to all, these animals have been in my collection for 1+ years and are gauranteed feeders.

garvin90
07/16/2006, 06:29 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7725924#post7725924 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by garvin90
If you can make it this way she is yours however she has one flaw and that is a slight bow-legging to the front arms so you have to ensure she is getting the proper amount of food due to she currently is laying unfertile eggs(without brummation!). Very fiesty though and is hand/tong feeding.

I should have clarified this, the bow-legging is a visual not a physical flaw. She eats fine and I mentioned her getting adequate food due to her egg production.

All cages and equipment for the animals except for the pacman frogs are available. Cages in use are 1 20L, 2 modified sterilite containers and 1 6ft reptarium. Prices for equipment will be determined if some or all of it is needed with the purchase of the animals.