PDA

View Full Version : Greyhound Donations

aquaconnect
07/12/2006, 10:51 PM
Hello all! I don't know if all of you remember me, but I'm the guy who lives in Aurora and has the Acan's. I understand that this is a weird subject to discuss, but here it goes and I hope no one is offended. I'm friends w/the folks who run an adoption agency for greyhounds. In fact, I have 1 now, Priest Holmes, and am fostering a new girl Wyco Osage who I will be adopting. To make a long story short, 126 greyhounds were rescued from Juarez, Mexico from thier "second" career if you know what I mean. Osage was one of those dogs. Her brother, Neosho is the last dog still in Juarez due to a brown recluse spider bite and has over 1k in medical bills. Needless to say, I'm trying to help raise some money for the bill. So, if any of you would like to help, send me a PM and I'll give you details. Any donation of $350 or more is a tax write off, though ever dollar raised will help. I love Priest and Osage and it's a shame about the "Juarez Incident" that has taken place in the greyhound industry. Thanks for looking at this post, and I hope that you can help!!!!!!!!!!!