PDA

View Full Version : looking for a BTA

thowell64
07/18/2006, 08:47 AM
I am new to the group but hope to get get to know everyone as time moves forward. I am looking for a BTA for my 3 inch clown and was hoping that someone local may have something suitable.

tom

myakkareef
07/18/2006, 09:48 AM
Hey Tom, welcome to ACROS..If you would like to get on the mailig list send an email to me at sdearl@cerizon.net and I will add you. There is a meeting this weekend at our house that you are welcome to attend.
Also If I can get to him I have a bta/lta that is roaming around, if it pokes out again I will try to capture. This was a fellow that had one a couple weeks ago that he offered to sell me maybe he still has it and is still willing to part with it.
Let me know if you want to attend this weekends meeting and I will get you directions.

thowell64
07/18/2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks Scotty, I really appreciate it. I believe that I already am on the mailing list as I do receive monthly updates from Agu. The tank I have was inheirited from a good friend of mine who could no longer take care of it, so up until a short while ago, I felt a little funny attending with no tank to speak of. I will try to make it if at all possible. Also, do you know someone who may be able to recharge my chiller? I have a TECO chiller that needs freon that I would like to get handled ASAP so as to not lose anything currently in the tank. Thanks again.

myakkareef
07/18/2006, 02:22 PM
Sorry can't help on the chiller...At this point you should be recieving emails from myself unless AGU is forwarding them onto you from his account. Either way hope you can make it. We have a couple people who show up who do not have tanks at this time or are interested in the hobby and come to learn so you are always welcome...