PDA

View Full Version : Tunze on the prem.....

dstall
08/16/2006, 11:56 AM
My Tunzes just should up (2x6000, 7095 controler) Roger you had told me to position the units in back corners and point toward front center. But i am unable with the magnet holders and due to my LR set up get enough angle to point to the center. Any suggestions???

Jar*Head
08/16/2006, 01:18 PM
You don't have to mount the pump on the back if your LR is on the way. Why don't you mount the pump in the center of your left and right panel facing each other. This is the best position for interval 2. If you mount it from the back facing the center you may kick off some sand if you have sandbed especially those sugar grain.

dstall
08/16/2006, 02:46 PM
I was baseing my location on Roger's recommendation for interval 2.

Jar*Head
08/16/2006, 03:10 PM
But since you don't have the room for it. Roger did not know your aquascape. He assumed you have the room in the back of your tank. My recommendation is an alternate since the other way didn't work out for you.

dstall
08/16/2006, 03:17 PM
It sound like your suggestion is the best for interval 2 which was Roger recommendation for my tank. Just checking becuase if i need to move a couple of rocks i can as its a new tank. Just want the best set up for the tank and the 6000's. Paid for the best so i want them to work at optium level. Let me know.

rvitko
08/16/2006, 03:37 PM
It is largely trial and error and beyond that we just give a generic recommendation based on what most effectively spreads flow, is aesthetically the most pleasing and has the most natural rhythym. For that reason we recommend the back corners to front center but you are free to try out all your options. The tides run at 6hr intervals and the pumps stay cleaner longer on Int 2 so that is why we recommend it.

dstall
08/16/2006, 03:49 PM
I'm good with what ever you propose as your the expert. Since i got the mounting magnets it should be easy to try different positions. So it sounds like the side panels facing each other will work as well?