PDA

View Full Version : Am I just stupid or what?

192clark
09/04/2006, 02:36 PM
I have asked a couple of questions on this site lately and no one bothers to answer. I just wanted to know if I am stupid and do not know how to ask a question or not. If a member does not have time could a moderator at least take a look.

MimicTang
09/04/2006, 02:45 PM
what did you ask?

jmcmahon66
09/04/2006, 03:09 PM
You are stupid. That is the problem... Of course I am joking. I have asked several questions that were really important to me, and have not received the amount of help I would have liked. Yet, I try to answer questions as best as I know how. It is a holiday weekend, and I'm sure other members are doing more than reef stuff. There is a vast amount of knowledge on this board, so keep trying. If you do not get a response from members, try another time or make sure you are in the correct forum. If there is anything I can answer, I would be happy to give you my opinions or limited knowledge. Please PM or email me for any questions. HTH and keep trying.
Regards,
Joe

raddogz
09/04/2006, 03:22 PM
I just peered into some of your previous posts.

They are not stupid questions; however it is a holiday weekend and for many this is the last big summer weekend before the holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas) so...many people are just simply not here.

Some of your questions are rather subjective some people may like pump a over pump b. Most if not all of your questions are answered if you do a search - we all seem to ask pretty much the same questions.

I'll take a stab at some of your questions on a couple posts =)

McCrary
09/04/2006, 03:23 PM
Usually if a question is not responded too it just means it was phrased in such a way to make it hard to answer. Or the question has been answered so many times previously that explaining it again doesn't seem very appealing. But more often than not it is simply too broad a question that can't be answered accurately.

192clark
09/04/2006, 03:52 PM
Thanks for your input, I now have answers on some of my questions asked earlier. I figured the word stupid would get noticed. Again Thank you all.

Sinclair9
09/04/2006, 08:38 PM
Yes, possibly asked multiple times, unfortunately, the search function does not work unless you are a premium member, atleast not for me. I have yet to be able to search for a question, which would greatly reduce in the repeat questions.