PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Reeferrock

DaveWC
09/06/2006, 01:55 PM
Does anyone have a phone # for Reeferrock? The 888 number doesn't work from Canada and I'm not getting a response to email. Are they closed or on vacation?

DaveWC
09/08/2006, 04:14 PM
I've heard from a couple other Canadians that haven't had a response. I figure Capt Jer is on holidays. If anyone hears from him I'd appreciate it if you'd shoot me a msg.

1SickReefer
09/08/2006, 04:16 PM
Here is cut and paste from their website :(

Reefer Rocks

Dear Reefer Rock customers Capt Jer (me) has decided to retire from the base / live rock business. We thank you for all the business we have received over the years and have enjoyed help you with your tanks. Due to continuing lower back problems it was a decision that had to be made.

All orders that are in the system will be completed this week and anyone that we have made previous deals with will of course be honored.

Again thanks for the privilege to serve the marine hobbyist and thanks from:

Carol, Michelle, Tim, Randy, Mark, Anton, Matt and all the supporting people who made this venture possable.

The web pages, name and clients are up for sale. you can contact 1.386.409.9041.

Again thanks and we will miss everyone.

Capt Jer

DaveWC
09/08/2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks, I didn't see that. Anyone got suggestions of comparable places for base rock?

druce
09/08/2006, 06:57 PM
awww darn...

:(

ReeferAl
09/08/2006, 06:57 PM
That's too bad. I heard that HIrock (out of Hawaii) has discontinued also, otherwise that would have beenanother option.
Allen