PDA

View Full Version : Sept CMAS meeting anyone?

BenjieC
09/07/2006, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the Oct Reefer's meeting, but I'm hoping to go to the CMAS meeting on 9/16 (as long as I can get my pager covered). I was wondering if anyone cared to ride along? I know the 1st meeting you attend is free and the membership is only $15 for the year, which gives you chances at door prizes that are given away at every meeting, store discounts, and you get in early to their frag swap. I'm not trying to push the other club, but we're close enough to be apart of both if you want to.

Here's the email they sent me about the upcoming meeting: We would like to welcome everyone back from our summer vacation by having Mr. Allen LaPointe speak at our September meeting. Allen has been working at the Shedd Aquarium for over eight years and was a speaker for IMAC, earlier this year. Allen’s presentation has something for everyone, so don’t let this one slip by! We also have some fantastic raffle prizes for the members that attend the meeting. Hope so see everyone on September 16th at 1pm!!

Let me know if your interested in going. I have a Durango that will seat 5 comfortably and 7 w/ 2 being uncomfortable.

P.S. Bryan if you read this, sorry about missing the meeting at your place.

:( But I would love to come check out your system some time when your free.

BenjieC
09/07/2006, 12:07 PM
Here's the website for cmas for more info on the speaker and upcoming events: http://www.cmas.net/

Bryan89
09/07/2006, 01:20 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8096642#post8096642 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BenjieC

P.S. Bryan if you read this, sorry about missing the meeting at your place.

:( But I would love to come check out your system some time when your free.

You are free to come by whenever you want. I had an idea that is a take off on the last meeting about photography. Since everyone is now such good photographers and because I have not yet made a thread, I figured some members could shoot and share photos of the tanks for a thread in this forum.

Bryan

PS You are going to miss out on FREE pizza. :D

BenjieC
09/10/2006, 10:45 AM
Well my partner at the pharmacy is going out of town next weekend, so I guess I can't go to the CMAS meet next Sat. I do encourage everyone that can go do so. The more connections you make in this hobby the better it is. I'll definitely be going to the CMAS meet in Oct, barring any unforeseen circumstances.