PDA

View Full Version : anyone in need of Sundial snails?

miatawnt2b
09/13/2006, 12:38 PM
I have found what appears to be a zoa-eater that came on some zoos I aquired. I have only found the one I photographed last night, but this evening I plan on going over all the rock in an attempt to erradicate them if there are more. If no-one needs them, I'll pitch them, but I had heard some of you folks (possible Bean) may want them to get rid of some zoos.
-J

Steven Pro
09/13/2006, 12:48 PM
I know BeanAnimal wants more and I am sure there are others PMASI members looking for them.

acer
09/13/2006, 02:28 PM
I would like one or two - but I am out of town this weekend.

Adam
09/13/2006, 09:18 PM
J,

Please don't kill them. I will take them if no one else can. I know Bill (beananimal) also wants them. I will gladly share them with him if you want the love spread around a bit.

Adam

BeanAnimal
09/13/2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah.... I will take good care of them. Steve let me know about the post this afternoon, but I just got a chance to drop in. I will not count that as putting my name in the hat. I will take whatever Adam and Acer don't take or are willing to give me.

That goes for anybody who find sundials... I will gladly take them!

miatawnt2b
09/14/2006, 06:15 AM
Well, I combed the new pieces last night (my tank is still fairly sterile) and couldn't find any more of the sundials. So it looks like there was only that one huge one. He's been in a wet paper towel for about 36 hours now. I haven't seen him out as of yet, so I'm not sure if it's even still alive. If anyone in the area still wants it, let me know.
-J

BeanAnimal
09/14/2006, 11:17 AM
Drop him in a few cups of tank water or your overflow... hurry!