PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Goby & Blenny

moonyguy
09/20/2006, 07:40 PM
Hello Everyone

I have a 20 gallon H with 10 gallon sump/Refugium. ~25 lbs of live rock and 30 lbs of live sand. I am also running a CSS 65 Protein Skimmer. I have two fish in the tank right now. One is a Lawnmower Blenny and the other is a Diamond Goby. There is lots of algae right now for the Blenny and the Goby has been busy sifting through the sand. I was wondering if I should feed anything regularly apart from what they eat in the tank. I got frozen mysis with spirulina. Just wondering if I these fish would eat any of it? Any suggestions/advice/comments would be welcome. I read numerous posts about Lawnmower Blenny starving after the algae gets over. So I would like to start feeding some readmade food so she gets used to it.
clear skies
Vishnu

cesau
09/20/2006, 07:51 PM
My lawnmower blenny loves bloodworms...

moonyguy
09/20/2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the advice. Are these regularly available at LFS?

pooh1989
09/20/2006, 08:16 PM
My lawnmower blenny and diamond goby both would both eat flake, frozen or whatever I drop in the tank. Right now my lawnmower is on the shrimp pellet kick. Whenever I drop them in for the snails, sea stars or whatever is on the bottom at the time. He loves them and spits them out and sucks the back in. Also watch out as they love little snails or small hermits in their mouth and relocate them to another spot in the tank. They are my favorite fish if you can't tell.