PDA

View Full Version : Any Washington DC reefers

patch60881
09/22/2006, 08:53 PM
Anyone in DC? I will arrive Sat. 9-23-06 can anyone there give me some ideas on what to do I will have a day and a half to check out the town? I know there has to be some good Sat nightlife.

sir_dudeguy
09/22/2006, 09:02 PM
i'm sure there are...go to the bottom of the forum list..the third one from the bottom is called "reef club forums"...click that and look for one thats closest to DC and ask there. They'll put you in the right spot :)

patch60881
09/22/2006, 09:07 PM
I looked there and only 1 post since march of this year and I was the only on that forum. Kinda Dead

archie1709
09/22/2006, 11:56 PM
In DC, the big parts to go is Northwest DC and Northeast DC. Northwest DC is Georgetown where all the nice bars and shopping stores are at.

Ofcourse there's the National Mall (where the Simthsonian Museums are at), Washington Monument, and the White House.

North East is the Ghettos. But there are two clubs that I go to there for nightlife. ONe is Love nightclub. The other is Fur. I like Love better. It's just that there are too much stars going there that you always end up buying ticket from ticketmaster, as oppossed to just paying $20 to get in (free before 10P, open bar before 9P).

Your best bet is to follow the subway system. it is pretty simple.

The Red Line takes you to Adams Morgan. That's a nice spot for nightlife and bar hopping.

30 - 45 minutes north of DC is Baltimore where the baltimore aquarium sits. Buy a Pepsi in can and get a coupon for discount.

Hope that helps!

sir_dudeguy
09/23/2006, 12:59 AM
1 post since marce? ouch! :( theres been like 30 posts in my local one just today lol.

stank
09/23/2006, 01:16 AM
Try wamas.org.