PDA

View Full Version : nano-fish stocking

Wallen
09/29/2006, 01:33 AM
I know it get asked alot about what can one stock, but i just want to be sure as well.
I already have
1 clown
1 neon goby
1 dragon goby
1 royal gamma

Would like to add out this list:
firefish goby 3 inch
another clown 3 inch
green clown goby max 1.5 inch
and cleaner shrimp

It is a 75 gal, with 125lbs of rock and 4inch sandbed. Regular water changes and parameter are good.

Or could i add them all over time to the tank?

Avi
09/29/2006, 06:50 AM
From what you say about your tank's age, it sound fine to add what you want. Having a good skimmer would be a good idea if you don't have on on the tank already. Just the live rock alone may well be able to handle that bio-load but the cleaning effectiveness of a good skimmer would make that certain. I'd add those fish and the shrimp you want over at least a couple of week's time rather than all at once.

ACBlinky
09/29/2006, 08:12 AM
The stocking level sounds fine to me. I agree, best to add them one at a time rather than all at once.

When I read the title of your thread I thought you were stocking a nano, didn't realize you were stocking a medium-sized tank with nano-sized fish, lol :)

Wallen
09/29/2006, 10:19 AM
yeah, for some reason i just like the idea of being able to mix up the colors and have multiple personalities.

I will be adding them over time, just wanted to make sure they would all work. Thanks for you answer.