PDA

View Full Version : Great Experience with Reef Nutrition Products

RobbyG
10/03/2006, 02:50 PM
Not 100% sure if this was the right place to put this post but it's not really a Vendor Experience but my results with using a product that I wanted to share with others.

About three weeks ago I received an order of the complete line of Reef food from www.Reef-Nutrition.com the products including 2 bottles of Tigger Pods along with 4 other bottles of Reef food. They all arrived in excellent condition; I was surprised by how well they were packed including the use of dry ice to keep everything cool for the 3 day trip.

This is what I received.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/dreadlk/AllBots.jpg

I started up by dumping the Copapods as seen in this close up into my Refuge and some in my tank. As you can see in the image these Tigger Pods are huge and there are tons of them in the bottle, not like the terribly disappointing order that I received from Oceanpods that contained "Invisible" Pods. I originally took these pictures to send to Oceanpods to let them know what a real bottle of pods looks like.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/dreadlk/Tiggerpods.jpg

Next I made a concoction mixture of Phyto feast, Rotti Feast and Arctic pods along with a Dash of Cyclopese and mixed it all up and started to hand feed my corals.

The Amazing part was that after 2 weeks of using this mixture (every other day) I have started to see an Amazing come back in My Green Flower Pot Coral which I had written off as dead, also I have seen an improvement in all my gorgonians and sponges. My Frogspawn and Hammer were always healthy but they also seem to love the stuff.

My Flower pot Coral had reached the point where the tentacles had retracted into the rock completely and around the edges around each of them had become bleached. In only 3 weeks I now have 1/4" of the Tentacles sticking out and the skin has recovered around most of the rock.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have had a great experience with this product and the sales people have been very nice to deal with, a special thanks to Randy for his help and suggestions. BTW I don’t work there and I have no affiliation with the company but I had such a pleasant experience with the product that I felt compelled to share the info in case others with dying corals want to give this a try.

ASH
10/03/2006, 04:22 PM
Likewise @ MACNA IceCap's booth was next door to Reef Nutrition. Seems like a great company. With the TSA rules at the airport that week even a bottle of Copapods had to go in check in. Everything arrived alive and that same night I released them into my tank.

Andy

RobbyG
10/04/2006, 10:34 AM
Andy since I released the Tigger Pods I am starting to see dozens in my sump. They seem to multiply at a fantastic rate, take a look at night with a flashlight, you'll be amazed.

ASH
10/04/2006, 11:31 AM
Will do tonight. I have overflow boxes, a remnant of my Eco-Wheel, that make for great refugium with the trickle flow that lives on. I put a third in each and a third into the protected areas in my tank.

Andy

RobbyG
10/04/2006, 04:56 PM
I put 2/3 in the sump and 1/3 in the Tank. A ruble pile in the sump really does make a huge difference.

RobbyG
10/05/2006, 05:57 PM
Took a look last night and the Tigger Pods are really growing in numbers. I might be able to add a second Mandarin fish soon.