PDA

View Full Version : possible nanocube for sale

doodoobrown
10/07/2006, 09:37 PM
i may be selling my nanocube. its the original 12g. i have the surface skimmer for it and i upraded the pump. i also took apart the original hood and took the ballast out. i did build a new hood and got a new reflector for it. i still have the original ballast but never wired it back up. i also still have the original hood. the tank is in great shape. i also have a coralife ez ballast that i to use to power the pc i have on it now. the bulb is about a month old. the original intention was to use the old ballast and the ez ballast so i would have more light. there is also room to add more in the hood if you wish. i would be looking to get around $50 for the whole deal. the bulb cost me 20 last month not to mention the ez ballast that can fire up to a 55w bulb. so the tank is a bonus!! i will try and post pics, like i said just poking for interest. i will probably be breaking the tank down this week if there is interest. $50

doodoobrown
10/07/2006, 09:40 PM
here is an older pic. like i said i have the jbj surface skimmer not my old homemade one anymore. you can kinda see the hood i made for it. it is painted black on the outside

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/audandash/nano2.jpg

phudeb
10/08/2006, 08:29 AM
A friend of mine may be interested. I'll try to find out today.

wawruck
10/09/2006, 11:12 PM
If you sell it I would be interested, I homeschool my daughter and we want to get a 12 gal. to make a small reef in. We can use a lot of science and math in doing it, and field trips to the LFS are always fun:)

doodoobrown
10/10/2006, 06:59 PM
tank is sold