View Full Version : Where do I buy a Water Softner?

10/19/2006, 01:02 AM
I need a water softner. Anyone know where to get a nice one at a good price?

10/19/2006, 08:20 AM
I suspect places like Home Depot sell them. You then need to get it hooked up though. So unless you know alot about plumbing, your best bet is to just contact a good plumber and get one through him.

10/19/2006, 08:26 AM
Sears, HD and Lowes are three good choices. If your home is preplumbed with a loop its a pretty easy installation if you know how to sweat copper piping. If not hire a plumber.