PDA

View Full Version : Review of Phishy Business

sarduci
10/22/2006, 08:02 PM
I'll be visiting Phishy Business while I'm out of town. Hopefully Wednesday I'll be able to make it down there since they're right by the airport.

sarduci
10/24/2006, 11:49 AM
I'll be stopping in to visit with Serdar tomorrow. If anyone wants me to look for anything in particular, please let me know and I'll see what they have.

Well, off to work another 16 hour shift.....

sarduci
10/26/2006, 04:10 AM
All I can say is wow...... Great store, great people, wish I had more time to be there but we stopped in at 7:30pm yesterday and I could not believe what they had in stock. Walked (ran, flew, slept?) away with two really nice ricordea rocks, one single polyp ricordea, and a bright, almost glowing, red yuma rock that's living under the same T5 lights as I have for the past few weeks.

I wish I could taken home a piece of all the SPS's they had. Everything looked great, lots of blues, purples, dark and light greens, pinks, whites.... you name it, they had it. All of the LPS's were great too, some really nice looking hammers and frogspawns in a variety of color shades.

All in all, I'll be calling every once in a while to check in with them. I don't think I would be disappointed with anything they had.

sarduci
10/30/2006, 08:05 AM
I'll have pictures of the stuff up toight. Had a crazy weekend.

sarduci
11/01/2006, 09:09 PM
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/517/66291RedYumma.JPG

sarduci
11/01/2006, 09:11 PM
The yummas in the middle and the rics in the lower left came from there. There's two more that I got but they are hard to get photos of right now.