PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale - Tank, RO/DI, Filters, Misc.

AqCons
10/28/2006, 11:33 PM
I am cleaning out and I have lots of stuff for sale, some of it is mine and some belongs to a friend who moved away. Items are used unless otherwise stated.

I do live about 7 miles SW of Nixa. I might be able to meet in town but it really depends. I hate to have to meet 20 different people in town for everything. The tank would have to be picked up here.

55 gallon acrylic tube tank - reef ready black back. The tank has 2 25 gallon tanks attached by 2 tubes. The stand is one long acrylic stand with a door and acrylic canopy. This includes a wet/dry with pump and no light. $400

4 ft acrylic sump with removeable bioball chamber. This sump has several baffles built in. Not sure of the mfg. I'll try to post a picture. $200.

IceCap 660 VHO Ballast with 4 sets of waterproof endcaps and 4 brand new (never lit) 48" bulbs. This is a retrofit, no fans or mounting brackets. Harness and power cord included. $175

Hamilton Lighting 75 Watt VHO Ballast retrofit with 2 sets of end caps, white reflector, no bulbs. $75.00

Kent RO/DI Hi-S Maxima 60 GPD (I believe), all filters need replaced. Also included float valve kit with solenoid $125.

Kent RO needs filters replaced, no canisters (they broke) and I can't remember how many GPD it is. $20

2- Kleen Plus water filter - the kind you put under the sink it just has one canister on it. No drinking faucet with it. New in box $5.00 each.

Ecosystem 3012 about 3 years old no light (it broke). $200

CPR Overflow CS102 new still in wrap. 1400 GPH with 2 1.25" drains. These are $110 or more new plus shipping. $90

Marineland Tidepool SOS overflow $25.00

Marineland Tidepool SOS overflow with nipple drilled in top of overflow $20.00

CPR BakPak skimmer with bioballs instead of biobale, no pump - $35.00

2 - Red Sea Berlin Protein Skimmers Classic model no pump $70 each.

Fluval 304 works fine. I think there's a part missing to make the tube longer to reach the bottom of the tank and the piece that keeps both hoses stuck together. $40.00

29 acrylic aquarium by SeaClear. This is new but has a crack on the end of the tank. I filled with water and it does leak. I think you could probably use weld-on and put a piece of acrylic over the crack and be okay. $10

Phosban Reactor 150 $20

Dual 65 watt power compact fixture. This has been taken apart because only one ballast works but we decided not to fix and get rid of it. All parts are there as far as I can tell. Has old bulbs. $15.00

Single 96 watt power compact fixture no bulb but I can show you it works with my bulb. Fixture is very rough. $30

4 used and 2 new biowheel attachments for magnum canister filter $15 for all.

Tropical Science phosphate filter pad never opened. For Red and hair algae and cyano. $5.00

Coralife invert calcium supplement 8oz. New $4.00

SeaChem Denitrate Nitrate Remove 2 L New $6.00

Seachem Marine Buffer 8.8 oz new $3.00

Marc Weiss RO Vital New still in plastic $5.00

2 Melafix New 16 oz each $6 for both.

Amquel New 8 oz $2.00

John Kelly
10/29/2006, 07:51 AM
I'll take the phosban reactor and the 29g acrylic tank.

Interested in the tidepool overflows, how many gph are they?

Deadeye
10/29/2006, 08:58 AM
I am interested in the kent RO/DI system, have you ever had problems with it? Can I just get new filters hook it up next to my washing machine and go? Is it the Hi-S deluxe or just Hi-S? How good is the water you get out of it when you used it?

If he doesn't get the phosban reactor let me know.

Do you have a sump that will fit under a 75 gallon tank stand?

Any fixtures that will fit on my 55? I think thats 48'' long(?)

AqCons
10/29/2006, 10:45 AM
Tidepool overflows handle about 600 gph

The only sump that will fit in a 75 gallon stand is the Ecosystem 3012. I have it under our 90 bowfront.

I don't think I have any 48" light fixtures.

The RO/DI was my friends. It is not the deluxe. But I have the same exact one. I have well water and with new filters I get it down to 0 on my TDS meter.

She didn't have any problems with it. You should be able to just hook it up and go. My husband just unhooked it for her. It was tapped directly into her waterline so he just unhooked it and unhooked the float valve.

John, how do you want to get this? Just let me know.

Deadeye
10/29/2006, 10:54 AM
Does the membrane need replacing? Does it come with flushkit?

I think I might want it, let me see if I can get money for it.

John Kelly
10/29/2006, 11:42 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8437606#post8437606 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AqCons
John, how do you want to get this? Just let me know.
I can come pick it up. I need to come down that way anyways.
PM sent.

AqCons
10/29/2006, 01:53 PM
I do have a new flush kit. I'll add that on for an extra $6.00. However, it's not connected but I do have the instructions for it.

AqCons
10/29/2006, 02:31 PM
The photo of the sump is in my gallery. Sorry, I don't know how to attach it.

AqCons
10/30/2006, 07:32 PM
Any offers? I really need to get rid of this stuff.

Deadeye
10/30/2006, 09:13 PM
I really want the RODI system, but I won't have any money until I get paid on the 15th, so I will PM you and see if you still have it by then, unless I spend my paycheck before I get it, which I've done before....

AqCons
10/30/2006, 09:21 PM
Okay, Deadeye. I'll watch for your PM. Thanks!

AqCons
11/02/2006, 10:37 AM
Still looking for offers.

IceCap VHO spoken for
BakPak spoken for
Phosban Reactor sold
29 gallon sold

AqCons
11/06/2006, 08:04 PM
I don't know if prices are too high or it's just stuff nobody is interested in. So I'm lowering the prices.

55 gallon acrylic tube tank - reef ready black back. The tank has 2 25 gallon tanks attached by 2 tubes. The stand is one long black acrylic stand with a door and acrylic canopy. This includes a wet/dry with pump and no light. $300

4 ft acrylic sump with removeable bioball chamber. This sump has several baffles built in. Not sure of the mfg. I can email photos. $175.

Hamilton Lighting 75 Watt VHO Ballast retrofit with 2 sets of end caps, white reflector, no bulbs. $50.00

Kent RO/DI Hi-S Maxima 60 GPD (I believe), all membranes need replaced. The solenoid is attached and it has a float valve. Also included is a new flush kit that has not been put on the unit yet. $100.

Kent RO needs filters replaced, no canisters (they broke) and I can't remember how many GPD it is. $10

2- Kleen Plus water filter - the kind you put under the sink it just has one canister on it. No drinking faucet with it. New in box $5.00 for both

Ecosystem 3012 about 3 years old no light (it broke). $150

CPR Overflow CS102 new still in wrap. 1400 GPH with 2 1.25" drains. These are $110 or more new plus shipping. $65

Marineland Tidepool SOS overflow $15.00

Marineland Tidepool SOS overflow with nipple drilled in top of overflow $10.00

CPR BakPak skimmer with bioballs instead of biobale, no pump - $25.00

2 - Red Sea Berlin Protein Skimmers Classic model no pump $60 each. (These are $140 new)

Fluval 304 works fine. I think there's a part missing to make the tube longer to reach the bottom of the tank and the piece that keeps both hoses stuck together. $30.00

Dual 65 watt power compact fixture. This has been taken apart because only one ballast works but we decided not to fix and get rid of it. All parts are there as far as I can tell. Has old bulbs. $10.00

Single 96 watt power compact fixture no bulb but I can show you it works with my bulb. Fixture is very rough looking. $25

4 used and 2 new biowheel attachments for magnum canister filter $10 for all.

Tropical Science phosphate filter pad never opened. For Red and hair algae and cyano.

Following supplements, etc. $10 for all.

Coralife invert calcium supplement 8oz. New

SeaChem Denitrate Nitrate Remove 2 L New

Seachem Marine Buffer 8.8 oz new

Marc Weiss RO Vital New still in plastic

2 Melafix New 16 oz each

Amquel New 8 oz