PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over !!!!!

reefjunkie28
11/02/2006, 12:59 PM
WELL, AFTER A METAL HALIDE FELL IN MY TANK AND FRIED EVERYTHING, i decided to take a lil time off. Now im redy to start over. i have my tank at my lfs getting drilled for a new closed loop (oceans motion) along with a spray bar. i am going with a hang on the back refugium that is gonna drain into a sump in my stand, and a aqua c remora skimmer that i was able to salvage from the accident. im probably gonna go with 20 lbs of rock.... did i mention it's a 37 gal cube?? i wish i had room for bigger. i wont have a ro/di unit yet but i can get my ro from my lfs. iim debating a uv sterelizer. any suggestions on some things i may be leaving out, or recommendations on some equipment that i may need and havent thought of?

Cody Ray
11/02/2006, 01:28 PM
Better support for lighting ;)

About half a year ago I started adding sugar to my system and it cause a bacteria crash killing EVERYTHING! After 6 months my liverock still doesn't have any coralline and is starting to get covered with cyano :( Me thinks I might be taking a break soon too. Good luck with ur project and post lots of pics!