PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Club Officers

foggy54
11/30/2006, 06:11 PM
It is time to nominate and elect Officers for NTRC for the up coming year.

Nominations can be posted here , and seconded here. This information will be used for voting for the new officers at the JANUARY Meeting.

I'll start by nominating Terrie for President

I think she would continue to work hard for our club and do a good job, anyone second that?

I'd like to also nominate Janie for Treasurer .

Janie has done a great job as well.

Ed's been a wonderful V. President i'll let him off the hook, so you guys nominate away.

Nominations will be accepted up until January's Meeting, at which time the elections will be held.

............ This process is limited to NTRC Members ONLY ..................

SO far
Terrie for Pres.
Janie for Tres.

Any seconds for these?

tmcghee
11/30/2006, 06:54 PM
I would like to nominate John for Vice President. I think has done excellent and has helped keep the club together functioning.

I also second Janie for Treasurer.

Terry

foggy54
11/30/2006, 08:26 PM
Janie ain't it nice to be loved.:lolspin:

fishyfan2
12/09/2006, 02:27 PM
:p ...I feel the love! I agree with the nominations for both Pres. and V. Pres. What other offices need to be voted on?

foggy54
01/05/2007, 09:17 PM
2007 Officer Nominations to date.

President
1. Terrie / seconded

V. President
1. Ed
2. John (not running sorry )

Sec./Treasure
1. Janie / seconded

I nominated Ed for V. president again..........

Other nominations will be excepted until Jan meeting at which time we vote. We'll collect ballots at Frag Swap As that is our Jan. meeting.
If you want to nominate your self or someone else post here or pm me and I'll post it. Looking forward to the new year and excited for the new Officers.

Ps. If you are not going to the meeting and want to vote , pm your vote to any two officers and they will be included in the count.

foggy54
01/06/2007, 11:14 AM
In order to have elections concluded at this meeting, We need some participation here you guys.