PDA

View Full Version : Is glasscages getting better?

MimicTang
12/02/2006, 01:24 PM
I see the reviews given earlier and wondeirng if anyone has rave reviews about them in the past 6 months?

Randall_James
12/02/2006, 02:46 PM
I will post one this time next week on another tank I am picking up

drummereef
12/02/2006, 04:24 PM
Sweet! I want to know too.

natron
12/02/2006, 04:53 PM
they talk a good talk on the phone.but im not bashing them.I did have my37.5 built by lee mar.

Randall_James
12/02/2006, 08:54 PM
I had heard a lot of issues about how they were treated on the phone etc and that was not at all the case for me. I called and ordered 3 custom built tanks and got nothing but straight forward talk. They stayed in touch, completed on time and arranged a delivery for me as I was unable to get to Nashville this month.

So far so good anyway...

ocd_mariner
12/03/2006, 04:25 PM
I have a 120 glasscages tank. I live right outside of nashville, so glasscages was very convenient. Otherwise, I would never spend another cent there.

The customer service I got on the phone was horrible. They were bullish and could just not care less if I was going to order a tank or not. I ordered a 120, stand and canopy with corner overflows. When I went to pick it up, it had a gigantic center overflow and they said I didn't pay for the canopy.

The aquarium itself is mediocre. Plasting rimming around the top comes off easily. The stand is very sturdy, but the way the put the door on leaves a lot to be desired. I had to put magnets on the door to keep it from falling open constantly.

Just my experience. Some people love them. I am not one of those people.