PDA

View Full Version : Moved Tank~ Clams & Gonis Shut Down

waterfaller1
12/04/2006, 02:50 PM
Hi all, a couple weeks ago we moved and our tank is all new equipment,set-up. Two of my gonioporas have yet to fully open, and now my clams are staying shut up. One other goni is open and so is my alveopora. All SPS and softies look great. Fish & inverts going about their routine as normal.
At first we kept screen over the tank, because of the water being so clear and new...but have since removed it. I added some rotifers,brine shrimp eggs, copepods,phyto...etc. to get some life back in the water column.I have run all my tests and cannot come up with anything out of sorts, except a slight tinge of PO-4. I have not yet done a water change, but am preparing one. Any ideas?
NH4~0
NO2-0
NO3-0
PO4-0.03
CA- 450
Alk-4.00
MG-1100

waterfaller1
12/04/2006, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah..one other thing is very different from the old place, the PH is better. I always struggled with low PH in the last place...now it is at 8.3.

waterfaller1
12/04/2006, 03:05 PM
I am thinking flow...too much maybe? Because really it is mostly the clam on the right of the tank..and the two gonis on the right too. The clam and goni..etc on the left are fine.Hmm..:confused: