72g FOWLR
1 lawmower
1 convict goby
1 maroon clown
6 peppermints
1 skunk cleaner
a bunch of crabs and snails
80 pounds of live rock and a DSB

My parameters are good but I struggle some with nitrates at times. The tank is 5 years old.

I bought a better light recently and some hair algae has popped up.

I was thinking of adding one last fish (something eye-catching), and figured maybe I could kill two birds with one stone with this hair algae thing.

I had a Foxface for a while (and loved it) but it picked on the shrimp for some reason, so I couldn't keep peppermints which led to a little aiptasia problem.

I've been thinking of a tang or maybe another foxface (maybe the first one was just a fluke deal with the shrimp?).

I'm definitely open to suggestions. :)

BiggySmalls
12/07/2006, 09:58 PM
yellow tang
flame or longnose hawkfish

cilyjr
12/07/2006, 10:08 PM
my rainfords gobywill pick at GHA but it won't solve any problems with the stuff thats for sure. they are small only bout 2inches and i dunno if it will fight with a convict, i think maybe. but you do have alot of room for the both

Lishoop6
12/07/2006, 10:08 PM
kole tang

demonsp
12/07/2006, 10:34 PM
I think my last fish will be a wrasse with many to chose from.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=1397

Vi3tKid420
12/07/2006, 11:41 PM
yeah wrasses.

tkeracer619
12/07/2006, 11:57 PM
fairy wrasses in particular are very pretty. My wrasses eat the nori clip every day, not sure about hair algae.

My tangs leave a bit of hair algae on the closed loop returns as "backup" incase I don't feed them nori...... they keep it nice and mowed though.

Your lawnmower should take care of some of the algae.

My kole tang kisses more glass than any fish I have seen.

How about adding a refugium and some cheato if you don't already have it. That will help with the nitrates.