PDA

View Full Version : skimmer only forum....

viggen
12/10/2006, 08:15 PM
to me it seems that the majority of posts in this forum is about skimmers many of which have been asked many times. I was just thinking possibly it would work better if all skimmer questions had it's own forum which might also make it easier for people to do research to see if their question has already been posted. This would allow non skimmer questions to have it's own forum which might make things flow a little better

Just a thought....

db_triggerfish
12/10/2006, 08:23 PM
count 1 vote 4 me

BrokeColoReefer
12/10/2006, 08:44 PM
the only problem is that no one would probably go there. I know even when the skimmer questions are here i usally dont open them. There is so much data on skimmers here that most people could get away with searching for there skimmer question and get what they need, or visit the local skimmer club in here and get more then they need. Its funny, i have had my fair share of skimmers, and what i have found is that most all of them work, as long as you stop TINKERING with them.

LittlePuff
12/11/2006, 12:06 PM
That's why a separate forum would be a good idea. If there are so many questions and there could be stickys for the basics.

viggen
12/11/2006, 10:23 PM
that's why I think it would be a good idea. There is just so much stuff with all the other equiptment that the skimmer threads get lost/moved/whatever & having them all in 1 place would make it easier to read & also reduce the amount of posts.

Then again, I think we would need more then 3 people to get a new skimmer forum to be formed :) LOL