PDA

View Full Version : Phol's Coral Snow

TryTheChi
12/14/2006, 03:03 PM
Has anyone tried the above yet?

I'v been dosing for 4 days now and it seems sps growth rates have taken off in a quite unbelievable way. I dont know if its just a response to getting K on target or just a rythem in the tank - so I want to double check with other users.

This is what they say about it:

TIA

Simon

'For Kleinpolypige and Grosspolypige Steinkorallen, Weichkorallen and shells, as well as problem solutions in the sea water aquarium.

Coralsnow becomes as carrier liquid messenger material for elements such as B - balance or potassium iodide Fluor Konz. begun. It is for all elements compatibly, also for Aminoacid and our Vitalizer. Coralsnow consists among other things of a natural Calzium magnesium Karbonatgemisch. Thus SPS Korallen this to take up can offer we with 2,5µ an optimal size for the admission.
We proportion Coralsnow daily, each time with another element. In addition the necessary quantity is given to a glass and in addition then the product which can be proportioned, it should then the two products mix and after approximately 5 min slowly into the current of your aquarium give.

They can proportion 1 - max.4ml Coralsnow for each 100L aquarium water daily.
Coralsnow neutralized unerwümschte acids and helps for many problems in the water, also with lubrication algae and Cyanobakterien, in addition will Coralsnow for each 100L Aquawasser 1 drop ZEObak added, this should every 2 days so long be proportioned to the problems are eliminated.'

highquality
12/14/2006, 07:08 PM
4 days???? I dont believe four days is enough time

trottman
12/14/2006, 08:36 PM
i am not sure that you would notice growth of a sps coral in the ocean over a 4 day period.

and the ocean is where they thrive...

REEF-DADDY
12/14/2006, 09:11 PM
You can/do see growth from day to day in some corals.

N-A-S-O
12/14/2006, 09:28 PM
true dat

tatoofr
12/15/2006, 11:24 AM
TRY,
Where did you get it, Never heard of it is a new zeo product?
Are you still using the reef Booster?
Love your tank:)
Frank

TryTheChi
12/15/2006, 01:10 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8758236#post8758236 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tatoofr
TRY,
Where did you get it, Never heard of it is a new zeo product?
Are you still using the reef Booster?
Love your tank:)
Frank

Hi Frank

Thanks re the tank:). Yes still using Booster on a weekly basis on top of the zeo method. This coral snow is a new zeo product - not over in the US yet, but found its way to the UK (direct from Thomas actually). Just wondered if anyone else from Europe had the same experience - just to check if its my imagination or not.....:eek:

Cheers

Simon