PDA

View Full Version : my trigger is a WIMP!

ralphie16
12/19/2006, 08:55 AM
Not too long ago I put a butterfly fish in with my puffer and picasso trigger. During feeding time the butterfly literally steals food right out of the trigger's mouth. If its a big peice the trigger likes to chew it for a while but now that the butterfly is in town, if he takes too long the butterfly will swim over and grab it right out.

Thats some big balls right there. otherwise they are good friends, the trigger likes to follow the butterfly around the tank (not aggressively) like a little puppy...talk about submissive!

anyone else have a wussy trigger?

D659600
12/19/2006, 10:09 AM
I have a clown trigger that is terrified of the blue-line triggers buddy. Its a domino damnsel. The clown trigger is about 4 1/2" and the damnsel is 2". Its funny to watch, the clown tries to put up a stand against him and the damsel swims to the blue line and fights back. Stupid damsel thinks the blue line is his mate and the blue line thinks he is just waitibg for him to get fat enough for dinner one night.

the other tang
12/19/2006, 10:13 AM
I had a rectangulus that was a puss,he was in with a niger same size, a panther grouper, and a lion fish though. Although the niger was not aggressive he did own the rectangulus. The grouper was a mild as they get and he treated him like his smaller cell mate. The fish ulitmately died of stress and probably starvation.