Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
Rate this Entry

Generosity

Posted 06/13/2010 at 02:48 PM by superkat

It has really been SO delightful to me recently on how I am watching people helping people, not only here...but everywhere lately. Personally...i can't tell you how much I have appreciated the frags to help me get my 90g back into shape...but more that that...it gives me hope and encourages me to continue to be the person I'm becoming.

Everyone changes...they go through phases in their life that are affected by circumstances and environment. I continue to try and find good in every day, every event and every person. Somedays are harder than most...but in the end...if i just open my eyes and SEE, instead of HEAR....i do just fine.

Kindness breeds kindness. Generosity breeds generosity. Likewise, the same is true of the least of desirable human traits...and the more I avoid the negative side of that spectrum...the happier I am.

Thank you...to everyone who has been such a positive influence in my life.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11159 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. New Comment
    Your welcome =D.
  2. New Comment