Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Unread
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Fauna Marin Something For Everyones System

Posted 02/12/2010 at 09:47 AM by AQD_ottawa (Aqua Digital Blog for all things we distribute)
Tags 1*17, ssvzz4tl

[B]Fish and Corals foods[/B]

Ultra Clam - This is a unique and highly developed specific nutritional and growth stimulant food developed from a multitude of ingredients only found in this special food designed for filter feeders, like Tridacna clams, Lima sp. and other species. When used as directed the food will increases growth, coloration and disease resistance. Typically results can be seen within one week of use when used in conjunction with Ultra Min-S.

This food...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 143089 Comments 3 Go to first new comment AQD_ottawa is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Finding Your Way, Part II

Posted 03/26/2010 at 12:47 AM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)
Updated 03/26/2010 at 04:47 AM by superkat
Tags 1*17, hazxfgar

Ok...so watching white Marine paint dry isn't as exciting as watching paint on a canvas dry...and i've been doing a little thinking...a lot of thinking...and some personal soul searching.

I reminded myself that I must always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around at whatever I have time for and never forget everything and every person that has even the least place within my heart. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in daily life that we forget some...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 205220 Comments 9 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

ProdiBio explained

Posted 03/28/2010 at 07:19 PM by AQD_ottawa (Aqua Digital Blog for all things we distribute)

In this thread we will hopefully answer all your questions as to what this brand is and what it can do for you.

[B]Is prodiBio new?[/B]

[B]NO [/B]- the product range has been around for years, it just as of yet not been overly marketed in Canada, this is now set to change

[B]What is ProdiBio?[/B]

Well other than going to their website ( [url]www.prodibio.fr[/url]) to find out. PB is for those that want a nutrient reduction system without...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 789198 Comments 42 Go to first new comment AQD_ottawa is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Fauna Marin Balling review

Posted 04/12/2010 at 05:12 PM by AQD_ottawa (Aqua Digital Blog for all things we distribute)

I have been asked for a long time now to do a review and set up guide using the Fauna marin Balling salts and GHL dosers.

Well finally all parts are here to start

With the Bubble Magus balling canisters are here so i can now start the GHL doser and balling light review and set up guide so many have asked me for that have GHl dosers.

First some pics

So here is the new eye candy

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/monitors-direct/IMG_4888.jpg[/IMG]...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 257259 Comments 4 Go to first new comment AQD_ottawa is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life

Posted 04/14/2010 at 05:15 AM by superkat (Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry)

That's a profound statement, isn't it? How often to we get to start over? EACH AND EVERY DAY. I love the fact that whatever happened yesterday remains there...unless we choose to drag it along with us. Today I can shape the face of my future using tools from the past or blazing new trails. It's so simple that most people miss this....so profound that it can be difficult to grasp. But I have this opportunity to change my life, or even someone else's life in the minutes of this day. The key...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 85443 Comments 1 Go to first new comment superkat is offline Edit Tags