Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
Rate this Entry

Wanna be chat

Posted 08/04/2010 at 02:29 PM by superkat

okay, so a few RC peeps have asked me or suggested that I start this since so many people come to visit here....

fire away. wanna start a conversation? have at it. I'll moderate...but i welcome any and all with whatever you want to discuss (within reason - and i have a friend that challenges that expression ALL THE TIME).

Let's start with basics...who are you, where you are from, why you got into the hobby...and what your number one dream is.

Ready? GO.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 238883 Comments 38 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 38

Comments

1. New Comment
    I think it's funny how all those info commercials say that their product is not available in stores... just walk down to Wall Greens or Wall Mart, and there it is! Right where it shouldn't be!
  2. New Comment
    oh shoot...there goes my lung again.....
  3. New Comment
    My moms a night nurse. I'm sure she can help you get it back in.
  4. New Comment
    hahahahhahahahahahah.
  5. New Comment
    I CAN OUT HA YOU!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  6. New Comment
    so...what exactly were you drinking at 12:40 pm???
  7. New Comment
    Milk! I'm a terrible sleeper. During the school year i go to bed at 10pm, but normally fall asleep at 11:30 pm. In the summer I go to bed at 11pm, but fall asleep between 12 and 1AM.
  8. New Comment
    LMAO. Meeeeeeee tooooooooooo. sometimes...i don't sleep at all. think it might be one of those nights again.
  9. New Comment
    As you know my sister has a mystery illness; it also causes sleep problems. She falls asleep at 3am every night.
  10. New Comment
    you should PM me sometime if you want to talk about it. I'm wondering if it's anything like what I have...
  11. New Comment
    I don't Know what she has. Doctors have given us 12 diagnosis , but they all have some key symptom missing.
  12. New Comment
    my docs were pretty certain that the TA was "dormant" in my system until stress kicked it into action. but even then, it took the open heart surgery before anyone could see what was causing me to be sick. Auto Immune diseases are insidious and tricky to diagnose. I certainly pray they find out soon so she can start to feel better. I know that once they said, "oh, this is what you have"...i immediately felt relieved because I had something to focus on...no one was guessing anymore.
  13. New Comment
    They say that the most likely thing she has is adolescent fatigue. If they are right it should go away when shes 25. Right now she can still operate as an normal person; She is at Iowa State getting a double major in Biochem and English. Since she has no diagnosis they wont give her any disability benefits. She is on the third floor of a non air condition dorm!
  14. New Comment
    that's rough. but kudos to her for pushing through, moving forward and not letting it get her down...and for your family as well.
  15. New Comment
    Thanks.
  16. New Comment
    you are very welcome. one thing I learned with my TA...i refused to be a statistic...and beat all the odds...and being persistent, positive and stubborn has been paying off.....
  17. New Comment
    My sister says she's gotten use to the arthritic symptoms, but the lack of sleep is still a problem.
  18. New Comment
    i need to take Ambien CR to sleep. One, because my heart ticks...it's artificial...two...because i have insomnia. Which, when you have that much energy, laying down and hearing clicking? super annoying. lol. <*((< short fish.