Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old

Sump failed :(

Posted 06/01/2013 at 08:00 AM by bundybear1981

Well its been an interesting few weeks, the tank that serves as sump on my tank developed a slow leak (noticed it dripping through the floor board under the house - directly on the main power meters and fuse box mind you!)

I had to do an emergency drain on the tank before something really nasty happened (unshielded electricity and water...) It also had to happen at the start of a 16 day on work period too, meaning it was over 2 weeks before I could address anything with no time to...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New Rockscape.jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	76  
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7901 Comments 1 bundybear1981 is offline Edit Tags