Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > System configuration and fish for my two tanks
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hardware components of my two primary tanks and some of the fish I keep
Rate this Entry

Tanks

Posted 10/07/2009 at 05:26 PM by snorvich
Updated 05/19/2011 at 02:28 PM by snorvich

I have two primary aquaria: a 350 gallon tank in the family room and a 240 gallon tank in the kitchen. Both tanks are custom made acrylic tanks with filtration in the basement. Both tanks are controlled with a Profilux controller on a local area network.
Posted in Builds
Views 105056 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. New Comment
    cool. Are you planning on posting photos?
  2. New Comment
    No, sorry, no photos. I am a terrible aquarium photographer although I have done a fair amount of photography under water. The lack of a gallery feature is also a bit inhibiting as I used to have some stuff uploaded. Thanks for your comment.
  3. New Comment
    oh ok. I guess you haven't seen my photos then..lol. Nothing compared to other's dslr. Consider signing up for free photobucket.com That's where I host mine Part of the beauty of these forums is the ability to share our masterpieces..(or in my case my sad work in progress).

So what fish do you keep as in your title (some of the fish I keep)?