Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
Rate this Entry

2/24

Posted 02/23/2010 at 11:21 PM by superkat

so yesterday, my son, Liam, who is 4....decided that i was Queen for the day. I got a homemade crown that i was instructed i must wear at all times, believe me, i tried to take it off and he said it would hurt the kingdom's feelings.

He then proceeded to slay dragons, bring me gifts and even brushed my hair (badly) twice. When i went to cook dinner (which was yummy, chicken cordon bleu, twice baked potatoes and steamed brocolli), i also tried to remove the crown, since the bottom half was made of a kitchen towel and it was getting a tad too close to the flame on the stove....... However, when my little prince reminded me of the repercussions of the kingdom, i said, what happens if the Queen catches on fire?

And my sweet little boy, hands on his hips and very determined face said, "I will put you out, my Queen."

gotta love kids.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19445 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments