Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Unread

The biggest discovery in reefkeeping since the protein skimmer

Posted 03/13/2017 at 06:39 PM by magictalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictalk View Post
I have been in this hobby for 47 years and would not post something like this if I had not tested it myself. There are many others who have tested it and I only know of one individual on the site below who had problems and that was because he dosed his tank every day instead of one dose. After he discovered his mistake he was successful. Do I look like a member who runs his mouth about BS showing thousands of post? I am not telling you to do anything with your acros (although I would like too)
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 36455 Comments 6 Go to first new comment magictalk is offline Edit Tags
Unread

Fluconazole - Bryopsis Killer

Posted 03/12/2017 at 08:29 AM by magictalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjonulak View Post
Most folks myself included had a cyano outbreak, but it was due to using Vibrant prior to and during the fluconazole treatment.
I had absolutely no cyano but didn't use vibrant. It completely killed all Bryopsis and GHA in 14 days. I'm leaving it in the tank a while longer as long as coral continue to look good in case of hidden roots. Most do water change after 14-21 days.
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19611 Comments 2 Go to first new comment magictalk is offline Edit Tags