Reef Central Online Community

Reef Central Online Community (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Upstate Reef Society (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Looking for Strawberry Shortcake Acro Frag (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2608291)

RudeBoy 11/06/2016 01:41 PM

Looking for Strawberry Shortcake Acro Frag

Was wondering if any one had any frags of Strawberry Shortcake Acro for sale. Apparently there are few varieties of this coral but I'm looking for the non-ORA variety if that makes sense. I'm trying not to use any company names or anything because I've been away so long that I don't know what's allowed and what's not. Thanks folks.

Jewilson83 11/06/2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudeBoy (Post 24809035)
Was wondering if any one had any frags of Strawberry Shortcake Acro for sale. Apparently there are few varieties of this coral but I'm looking for the non-ORA variety if that makes sense. I'm trying not to use any company names or anything because I've been away so long that I don't know what's allowed and what's not. Thanks folks.

My brother is. I'll pm you.

RudeBoy 11/07/2016 06:54 AM

Thank you!

RudeBoy 07/11/2017 08:27 AM

I'm still trying to get my hands on a frag of Strawberry Shortcake as my last attempt didn't fair too well. Does anyone out there have any frags of this available?

Jewilson83 07/11/2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudeBoy (Post 25145044)
I'm still trying to get my hands on a frag of Strawberry Shortcake as my last attempt didn't fair too well. Does anyone out there have any frags of this available?

Pm'd you

jmaiello04 07/13/2017 11:56 AM

I have a small colony that I can make frags with. Only problem is I am in the Horseheads area, about 1hr 45min drive.

Shoot me a PM if you are headed my way.

Jared

RudeBoy 07/26/2017 07:01 AM

Jared, I apologize for the delay in responding. I was able to get a frag from Jewilson83 so I'm set for now. Thanks very much.

jmaiello04 07/27/2017 06:33 AM

No problem, glad you found some. I need to prune my SPS, and make a trip up to Rochester here soon.

RudeBoy 07/27/2017 07:43 AM

That would be great man because I'm in full SPS mode right now. For the first time in a long time I have my parameters dialed in and I'm getting some good results. I've been away from the forum for years and I dart in and out from time to time. Do you guys still do the URS frag swaps or have those gone away?

jmaiello04 07/27/2017 11:32 AM

I just posted a full tank shot on the Garf Bonsai thread I started.

The following are ready to be fragged:

-Red planet
-BC Efflo
-Pink/Purple Milli
-Green slimer
-Red dragon
-Strawberry Shortcake
-Rainbow monti
-ORA Ponape Birdsnest
-Green pocillopora

Not a lot of activity going on down here in Horseheads.

I haven't made it to any swaps in a while, as we have an 11 month old that keeps us busy.

RudeBoy 07/27/2017 04:43 PM

I can understand that, especially with the little one. I will PM you because you have a few pieces that I'd definitely be interested in.