Reef Central Online Community

Reef Central Online Community (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Okinawa Saltwater Gang (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=389)
-   -   probably gettin out of hobby (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1720391)

bethnjeremy 10/10/2009 06:08 AM

probably gettin out of hobby

Well I am thinking about getting out of the hobby for a bit since I am going to be way to busy next year. I wouldn't mind keeping my equipment, but the next time I do get in I will have a larger tank. I have:

150 gal tank ( a bit scratched up)
50 gal sump
3L Zeo reactor
200 alpha cone skimmer
MCE 600 deltec skimmer
ER 5-3 ES skimmer
I have a ton of supplements for the zeo system enough to last a long while
Zeo carbon
Lil fishies reactor
smaller quarentine tanks
a custom hood I made to suspend w/ 2 x 250w MH and 6 x 54 w t-5's
2 lumenarc mini's
Look I have a bunch of stuff, I have alot of live stock, mainly sps. I have some sps and zooanthids. Also I have one anemone. I have some fish. If anyone is interested just drop me a line. I don't want to do this, but I have to think about my beloved wife who has her hands full with our to lovely kids. Thanks everyone!

TPS-Dive 10/11/2009 06:51 PM

I'd be interest in some zoos. Maybe a small friendly fish that would get along with a pair of clowns in a small tank...?

2t2_crash 10/12/2009 05:38 AM

Jeremy, PM me your phone number. I am interested in the tang for sure. and maybe some of your coral.
how much would you like for the ice-caps and MHs.. double ended bulbs?
and I still want the reactor.. You available tomorrow night or wed? I am doing divemaster stuff the end of the week.
sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby for a while, your tank is beautiful.

bethnjeremy 10/12/2009 11:07 PM

you can call me at 646-1098. Before I get rid of my equipment I am looking to get rid of the livestock. Let me know what you want.
Alright I have alot don't really have the time to list, but the thing is I am trying to break my tank down this weekend. Anyone want to buy my tank?! Also I didn't list all the pumps I have.

2 Ecotech Vortechs MP40's
1 Backup battery
3 modded maxijet's
1 hydor koralia 4
1 mag 18
1 mag 12
1 JBJ chiller ( rated for a 400 gal tank )
I would like to sell everything here, but if need be I will list them on the selling forum. I am giving my fellow reefers here the chance to accomplish what I did in the short 2 years this tank has been up and running. I have alot of supplements and equipment just give me a call or pm me.

My fish I have:

4 Ocellaris Clown
2 skunk clown
1 Black Ocellaris Clown
1 Scopas tank
1 six line wrasse
3 anthias
1 bicolor blenny
1 yellow tail damsel

Also I have i think 4 different kinds of clams in my tank I think 3 maxima and I crocea clam. Like I said I am looking to break my tank down this weekend. if interested in anything drop me a line and we can work something out.

seabeedoc12 10/14/2009 06:42 AM

live rock?

Hi Jeremy,

I would like to take some live rock off your hands if possible. Good luck with everything.
Kevin
090 6861 4809

barradas77 10/14/2009 04:22 PM

I'm on mainland APO shipping should be free I'm interested in the reactor and the carbon. Do you have any 2 part calcium supp probably not since you have a reactor

bethnjeremy 10/20/2009 01:54 AM

Barradas what kind of reactor do you think I have? it is a zeovit reactor. I do have supplements. I have 6L of Brightwells Reef Code A & B. I also have just under 10 gal of Kent Mag. I also have 2 types of carbon zeovit carbon and the seachem matrix carbon. If you are interested in running zeo I have everything from the bacteria, zeo food, zeo start, sponge power, amino acid, zeozym, zeospur 2, b-balance, zeo iron, potassium iodide fluoride, and not much potassium. I have 2 bags of the zeolites, and I still ALL MY LIVE STOCK! Most of the live stock is sps anyone want to house some gorgeous colonies??????? I have some pieces that I have grown out over the last two years!!!!

bethnjeremy 10/20/2009 01:56 AM

Seabeedoc well most of the rock in my tank have coral attached to them right now. I am trying to see if anyone wants to take over this beautiful set up. It would be a shame to see this coral flourish!

bethnjeremy 10/20/2009 01:58 AM

barradas if you are talking about the lil fishies reactor that has been spoken for by John, but if he doesnt' want it I will let you know though!

2t2_crash 10/20/2009 02:15 AM

yeah... I swung by Saturday since I was in the neighborhood and you weren't home. lol

this exercise ends friday.

check your PMs Jeremy. LOL

bethnjeremy 10/20/2009 06:16 AM

sorry i had to take care of alot of things this weekend and then also just didn't check my pm's, promise i will get you this weekend!!!!

bethnjeremy 10/20/2009 06:17 AM

sorry i had to take care of alot of things this weekend and then also just didn't check my pm's, promise i will get you this weekend!!!!

2t2_crash 10/20/2009 03:35 PM

LOL, no problem man, believe me.... I understand.

barradas77 10/21/2009 07:58 PM

Cool with me!

TPS-Dive 10/22/2009 05:31 AM

If your still looking to get rid of live stock I'm interested in your goby, wrasse, and some zoos.

Terry
090-9145-9063

2t2_crash 10/22/2009 05:31 PM

Jeremy, sucking rubber and exercising all week, should be done soon, Have you thought of a price for the Tang and some of the other equipment and livestock?

Platinumx 10/22/2009 11:29 PM

Tank

Hi - I;d love to know how muc you are selling your tank for?
I have a husband who loves the hobby and would pretty much pass out if I got him a tank this size?
Thanks so much!

Sango-chu 10/23/2009 05:02 AM

Jeremy, leftyou a msg about the lights and the coral w/live rocks...please give me a call. On the other hand, if platinumX will pick up the whole thing, I'd like to see it go in one piece. I WANT SOME OF THAT HAMMER CORAL THOUGH!!!!! please

bethnjeremy 10/23/2009 05:47 AM

I am asking 2500 for the set up. If you would like to see the tank you can give me a call at 646-1098. The RE-Vertex I have up and running is a brand new skimmer. The thing is a BEAST! The skimmer is still covered under warranty. Ask anyone who has seen my tank and they will tell you it is a sight for sore eyes. I have alot of extras like supplements, and whole lot that support the zeo system. Let me know PlatinumX if you want to take a look at it. The light rack I have I built myself and the help of Luis I made a pulley system to make getting into the tank and doing maintenance a breeze.

Sango-chu 10/23/2009 04:55 PM

IF I HAD IT RIGHT NOW I WOULD BUY IT ON THE SPOT!!!!! PlatinumX...I know it sounds pricey but the standard tank alone at pet box is going for $1,000 and this is a custom made tall square tank that he got shipped from the states with all the bells and whistles attached. The only problem I foresee is the stand. His wife works wonders with wood and custom-made the stand to the exact specification of their current place...and I'm not sure of what you got space for. still, GO SEE IT BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION!!!! It is truly Tank Of The Month material!

2t2_crash 10/23/2009 07:18 PM

oh how the hell the stand will get from the 4th to the 1st floor

bethnjeremy 10/23/2009 07:58 PM

It is made to fit! PlatinumX here is the pic you wanted!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/DSC00403.jpg

bethnjeremy 10/23/2009 08:00 PM

also you need 4 guys to move this stand! I wanted to make sure it would hold me and the weight of the tank! It is a beast!

TPS-Dive 10/24/2009 05:56 PM

That is an awesome tank! Where did you find the 2 LPS (candycane?) on the bottom? If my wife bought me this tank I just might collapse in gratitude. This would almost be better than a new big screen TV...IMO

Sango-chu 10/24/2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2t2_crash (Post 15906641)
oh how the hell the stand will get from the 4th to the 1st floor

uh, the window DUDE!!! ...and two Marines at the botom to catch it.