View Single Post
Unread 05/02/2012, 08:43 PM   #114
Kharn
MANTISMAN

I am sick of painting xD and I still need to paint the stands this weekend tanks are basically done although I know there are areas that need a touch up so I will do that once the tanks are IN the stand in IN place rite before I fill them.

This weekend I planned on painting the stands, today I will order all the Poly Fittings I need to connect each tank to the next in each stand along with the fittings required to make the 2 diffusers that will be utilized in STAND A & B to reduce the flow from the FX5 going into the first chambers for each stand.

Its expensive stuff poly pipe!

To give you an idea (I need many more parts then just this)....I need 8, 300mm Long x 32mm dia Black Poly Risers..... for just the 8 of those small plastic lengths of tubing is......$146 LOL......... but, there will be no denying that in the end even the damn plumbing on this system is going to look mighty fine =)