View Single Post
Unread 12/21/2010, 10:27 PM   #94
sweet ride
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffyreefer View Post
Clearly your green and red monti caps are doing spectacular. Have they always been this close to the bottom? I have two, and they are getting rather large, and was afraid to move them down. How long have they been there and are you getting good growth with them? Your tank is spectacular, and I also admire your aquascaping skills. You are an inspiration for my next setup when we build our house next year!
thanks for the compliment tiffyreefer!!!

I've had those monti near the bottom of the tank for almost a year, from the time I've acquired them as frags no larger that a 1" frag plug. Overall they are doing well, but that green cap is actually a purple rim from the original owner, when I placed my frag near the bottom I lost that aspect of the monti.

Keep us posted in your next build thread!!!! if I may give you one advice with my setup make sure that you go with at least a 24" wide tank, frags grow a lot faster that what people think!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdp22 View Post
Holy...... Subscribed! The aquascaping is amazing. Planning a build EXACTLY like yours. Can you give some more shots of equipment and setup? Thanks for the inspiration. Keep us posted
am glad you find the tank inspiring!!! I will take a few pics of the equipment and post them! good luck with your tank build!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid View Post
That is just beautiful!!! I love the aquascape.
Thanks khalid!!!!

Last edited by sweet ride; 12/21/2010 at 10:37 PM.
sweet ride is offline   Reply With Quote