View Single Post
Unread 11/09/2017, 05:00 PM   #1
Hodad2
Registered Member

Need Age of my 2 Clarkii

Hello everyone,
I’m Paul. I’m new to this area of RC. I’ve been in the hobby for over 15 years, but I have recently developed a desire to keep clownfish. I never wanted because I didn’t want to be someone hat was part of the clownfish craze and the “designer” clowns honestly seemed cheap like those people that inject fish with die so the glow for a few months and then die. Not that I’m saying that designer people are necessarily that bad, but I’ve always been the type of guy who likes stock engines and original parts, “OG” if you will...LOL.
Anyways my first pair of Clark’s were bought around 4-5 mos ago. They’ve exhibited pairing with the male having a seizure disorder which he exhibited a lot immediately but has died down last two weeks, not sure why. Here’s a pic of the two, as I was hoping you all would help me decide on an estimate age.
By the way I also recently got a pair of Maroons, already exhibiting some pairing/dominance behavior already but look very young. I keep them in my refugium.
I also have a pair of Striped Blennies, or at least I think they’re a pair, and a pair of cleaner shrimp. Looking for a neon cleaner goby mate, and shark nose cleaner goby mate as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hodad2 is offline   Reply With Quote