View Single Post
Unread 01/02/2017, 03:13 AM   #23
OllieNZ
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunker View Post
From the above article.
Quote:
First: There is no best camera. Each brand and each model offers different features. There are recommendable cameras and today I am going to mention the most recommended cameras from people who have used them, but it’s important for you to know that the best camera doesn’t exist.
Second: What do you want? What are you looking for? It’s important to know very well which features are important to you. Are you interested in a camera with a rotating screen? Must it have good video quality? Will you be taking many pictures at night? These questions will help you rule out certain models and keep the one that best suits your needs.
Third: Don’t be intimidated by the terminology and the technicalities. I recommend you keep this document open while you keep reading, since in it I explain, in a simplified way, all the terms and specifications about cameras that could possibly scare you.
This pretty much sums it up as far as I'm concerned. As far as choosing a body: Don't get hung up on numbers more is not necessarily better, go to a shop and play, find what feels good in your hand, which button layout makes most sense to you(especially important for manual shooting). Spend your money on the glass a cheaper body with a good lens will take better pictures than a good body with a cheap lens.

Reefed out
OllieNZ is offline   Reply With Quote