View Single Post
Unread 02/16/2018, 01:29 PM   #119
Editour2
Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySchulz View Post
I had originally wanted to do an elaborate light rack but I became pressed for time on keeping the tank on the temporary stand. So my mom is actually getting out of the hospital today after a 6 month battle for her life. She will be moving into my study so I can help her get back to a somewhat independant life. The problem is the tank was on that temporary stand but it blocks my front door and the study that my mom will be staying in. I told myself I wouldn’t rush anything on this tank but this is unavoidable and I’ll have to make due.

I do think that although this light set up isn’t the elaborate set up I wanted, that it will do what I want it to do. I can raise and lower it easily. Also those horizontal pillars make it easy to add fans, supplemental lighting, or anything else.

Thanks that’s good to know. I’ll keep an eye on the Formica. I know a couple other reef tanks used it to line their canopy and have had long term success. If it starts to peel, lll have to reglue or seal somehow. The good news is that there’s multiple layers of protection.
Priorities.....family is first !!!

Current Tank Info: 215 gal DT, 125 gal sump, 40 gal refugium w/ATS, 20 gal frag tank, reeflo orca skimmer, Knop HD calc reac w/2nd chamber, BRS dual reac, dart rtn pump, 2x tunze 6105's on seasweeps, 2x jebao PP20's, 30gal QT, LED/T5 Ltg, 1/2 hp aqualogic chiller.
Editour2 is offline   Reply With Quote