View Single Post
Unread 04/12/2015, 02:42 PM   #92
Blue spot
Registered Member

Update

So as you an see I think I am at the Rock maturing green stage of things. As I have always gone full live rock in the past this is a new experience for me. Trying not to panic and chanting , this is natural just be patient seams to be doing the trick. One thing that isn't natural is that bloody sea wead I let grow a little !!! As advised on here it has spread everywhere along the top of the tank and I am trying to pick it off and remove its light source by moving rocks around a little.
Tanks filling out but still a long way to go, but I'm enjoying filling it so not rushing, currently I'm working on the bottom of the tank, grouping things together to see how well they do before fixing in place, so far had 2 coral casualties , one my fault it tipped upside down and I didn't notice in time, the other was my lovely orange hammer, that ones a small mystery , literally disintegrated in a day, I must have done something to it, just not sure what? The other hammers next to it are still doing fine.
Oh and how can I forget . I flooded the house! Did some return pump maintenance but forgot to but the jubilee clip back on . Only 200 litres on the floor , so could have been worse.......... I was very.... Very .. Popular!

Blue spot is offline   Reply With Quote