View Single Post
Unread 11/06/2017, 08:00 PM   #2434
ksmmike
Registered Member

Thanks all,
Ive been running Steve ragged with all my pricing questions. He told me they have a 75 gallon too, but I don't see it on the web site. 36x24x20 I think he said. I'm leaning towards that or the 90 gallon which is 36x24x24 with the shadow ghost overflow box, and I guess using the bean animal method. Ill check out the Trigger sumps.

I don't want to wait 12 weeks or more for the tank to be cut and delivered, but I can still mess with my biocube till then. I have a tiny yellow tang that needs a larger home in the near future. He's the smallest one I've ever seen, which is the only reason I grabbed him up. My clowns were tiny when I got them too, but are growing fast. One grew a lot larger at first when they paired up, but are close to the same size now. That's been interesting to watch, but they still seemed to be paired up. They are always together in the tank and the larger one nips at the smaller one now and again. Its been fun to watch them.

I have a small pygmy angel too that gave the tang a hard time at first, but the tang is now the king of the tank even tho hes the smallest fish in there. Ill leave the angel in the biocube and move the others over. The angel really doesn't play well with any new inhabitants. I'd take him back but he's the wife's favorite. The same wife who didn't want anything to do with the me getting a tank but now wants something like you see on Tanked. Better than not caring a I guess

I'd like to get a Siamese angel and a yellow eyed Kole tang for the new tank, once its set up and going. Not sure of any others. Likely a carpenter wrasse and a diamond goby to keep the sand clean.

Mike

ksmmike is offline   Reply With Quote