View Single Post
Unread 03/15/2016, 07:25 AM   #89
homer1475
Registered Member

After playing with the rock for hours, I've come to the conclusion that I really like the lagoon look too. No matter how I placed my rock I always ended up with some sort of lagoon.

Tanks about half full(man this is going to take forever only making 5G every 2 1/2 hours). I have just my 2 leftover hydor nano PH just to keep things moving so the water doesn't get stagnate. With just those 2 nano's in there I can already see I have decent flow through the rocks and the entire tank in general. I can see where I'll probably have 2 small dead spots on either side of the overflow. I'm thinking that I can avoid these areas by adjusting the return nozzles so they are pointed down and at the side glass. Once the tank is full, I can test this theory.

I'm thinking of the 2 mp10's on either side of the glass down low, then the 2 hydor nanos up high on the back glass firing off at 5 minute intervals and pointed toward the surface for adequate gas exchange. Very similar to how I have the biocube now, but on a larger scale.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote