View Single Post
Unread 10/13/2018, 07:20 PM   #1
Newms118
Registered Member

Prazipro makes my clownfish crazy

So I have 2 clownfish in my DT. I ran into flukes, and decided to treat the DT. All fish get the lack of appetite, but man, I have a Black Ice Ocellaris Clownfish that just gets weird when this medication is in the water. First time I treated it, it just acted kind of drunk, went to the bottom of the tank and kind of just rested on the corals, lookin woozy. This last time I treated, it would dart around in a circle, just kind of turning, side to side, in a circle at the bottom of the tank. No other fish were acting weird, and the other regular clown just looked it at like *** are you doing. It would then dart to another part of the tank, and continue to sort of spin like this. It was possibly breathing a bit faster. This went on for 2 days, and after that it went back to normal (providing further evidence the drug is only in the water for the 2 days). So I'm thinking, could this be some type of sign of toxicity? Maybe its liver isnt that good. I added prime into the DT to prevent any ammonia/nitrite toxicity from anything else dying in the tank, and that didnt help.

So I'm about to treat the DT again for the second round, and im just a little worried bc I dont know what this is.

Newms118 is offline   Reply With Quote