View Single Post
Unread 02/07/2018, 08:15 PM   #8
kizanne
Registered Member

Well we will see how it goes. While I was at work I had about 50% losses. I have 2 more that don't look good and I don't think will make it through the night. I know when I left there was lots of food in the jar.

I think the tisbe adults may have jumped on the babies but I looked under the scope and some looked like small bellies others I couldn't tell why they died. I do know do to not being quite ready they have had lots of salinity changes and transfers to new jars.

My parvo's arrived today and I put lots of naupli and adults into the jar, I strained the tisbe's and only put in things smaller than 200 microns. I put in some s-strain rotifers and t-iso. Tomorrow morning the bbs should be hatched so I can try adding some of those.

I've also read they sometimes release more than one day so maybe I'll get a few more since today was so few.

Current Tank Info: 120 gallon seahorse/flame angel/sharknose/pipefish tank. 30 gallon grow out, misc. other tanks
kizanne is offline   Reply With Quote